Just a decade ago, only 19 percent of owners were bringing their furry pals along with them on road trips. Now, according to the American Pet Products Association, those numbers have nearly doubled, with 37 percent of owners take their dog along when they travel – up from 32 percent in 2014. Whether it’s exploring the outdoors or visiting friends and family, the pet industry is making it easier and more convenient for families to include their pets in the travel plans.
Pet travelers know that GoPetFriendly.com is the only one-stop pet travel website out there. If reaching people dedicated to their dogs and cats is your goal, our blog readers, social media communities, and newsletter subscribers are the perfect audience!
We’re glad you’ve stopped by to sniff around. Please, take your time and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
In A Nutshell
With 73,000 visits, 63,000 unique visits, and 121,000 page views per month on average, our fans are enthusiastic and engaged. By posting the quality content and compelling photos that only traveling full-time with two dogs can provide, we’ve grown our audience organically to 150,000 Facebook likes and 75,000 Twitter followers.
Promoting brands we believe in as we criss-cross the country is part of the fun … and we’re looking for a few good companies to partner with. Could that be you? Let’s chat!
How We Market GoPetFriendly.com:
- Blogging on Take Paws, the official pet travel blog of GoPetFriendly.com
- Posting photos, blog posts, and interacting with our fans on the GoPetFriendly.com Facebook page
- Tweeting our blog posts and related pet travel news and articles
- Connecting with pet travelers on Instagram and Pinterest
- Publishing a monthly pet travel newsletter for 2,000+ email subscribers
- Traveling full-time in the 37-foot, GoPetFriendly.com-wrapped motorhome
GoPetFriendly.com’s Readership as of June 30, 2016:
- Visits: 72,700 per month on average over the past 12 months (website and blog combined – Google Analytics)
- Page Views: 120,600 per month on average over the past 12 months (website and blog combined – Google Analytics)
- Growth over previous 12 months: Visits: 36.1% | Page Views: 30.0% (website and blog combined – Google Analytics)
- RSS Subscribers to Take Paws blog: 392 (Feedburner)
- Google Page Rank (PRChecker.info): GoPetFriendly.com: 6 | GoPetFriendlyBlog.com: 4
- Facebook Fans: 150,600
- Twitter followers: 75,800 (@GoPetFriendly)
GoPetFriendly.com appeals to active, dedicated dog and cat owners with the desire and means to invest in their pet’s health and happiness. We are establishing mutually beneficial relationships with companies offering products and services to the same community. If that describes you, please contact us.